Dear Rexpointe Clients,
As the Coronavirus health concerns continue, we wanted to assure our customers that we are open and continuing to operate. To ensure the safety of our customers and staff alike, as well as being able to operate more economically until occupancy levels resume, we will be making some temporary changes in our drop-off and pick-up routines effective March 22nd 2020. Our office hours for drop off and pickup are 8a-8p Monday-Saturday, 12p-8p Sundays.
Our temporary changes are as follows:
- If you are feeling ill or have been recommended to self quarantine for any reason- Please Stay Home! If at all possible, please send someone else to pickup or drop off, and inform our employee so they can take additional measures to protect themselves.
- Instead of entering the office please bring your pet into the fenced in vestibule in front of parking spaces. Remove leash and a staff member will call your pet into the next fenced in area. Please leave any necessary food, treats and medication in a bag in the vestibule. We are not accepting personal bedding or fabric toys at this time. Please watch the attached video for drop off procedure:
- Helpful video for drop off/pickup protocols: https://www.facebook.com/RexpointeKennels/videos/234449257844967/
- For Boarding and daycare please also complete the registration form and email or fax updated vaccination records (if needed) prior to arrival: https://rexpointe.com/form This will make a more efficient drop off for everyone.
- We ask that owners leave all non essential personal items at home such as beds, bedding, coats, soft toys, etc. The exceptions are treats, non rawhide bones and food.
- Please make sure all owner provided food is pre-packaged in Ziplock baggies- 1 baggie per meal or per day to split. Kennel provided diets are available as usual.
- Pick-up Protocol: When you arrive we will meet you at the same vestibule used for drop off to collect payment and release your pet (see above video) If you need to purchase any retail items please let us know prior to pick up and we can have them ready for you. Feel free to contact us prior to arrival for your total, cash or check will be due at pickup.
We will be operating with reduced office staff while occupancy is down, so we may not be able to answer every call immediately, but will check messages periodically and return calls as often as possible. You may also reach us via email.
We hope you will continue to support Rexpointe Kennels during this time. Whether it is giving your furry friend a day of fun, exercise, and socialization helping you create a productive work environment at home, or taking care of your pup while you away, our Boarding, Grooming, and Daycare services are here for you. Your pet will get more personal attention and loving than ever from our caring staff.
We want to assure everyone there is currently no evidence that dogs or cats can spread the Corona virus. The CDC, WHO and veterinarians are all saying this about our pets.
For more information, please visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Rexpointe Kennels Inc.